Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A good rest..i'm back on 101 online again.

Well, wanted to play 101 once everyday but when i got my 202...i spend time learning how to play with it every night offline trying to figure out what's options, how it works as well as short. Still trying to get the hang of it so playing offline. And gosh...the expenses in 202 comes up so fast...faster than i can aquire enough assests and captial gain...attractive. But i gues i should concentrate on my cashflow firsst and try to leverage the left over with capital gains so it will help me to be able to buy more cashflow. MOre flexibilty in play and definately more interesting!

SO now I'm back ontrack to play CF 101 online again. Just some ammendments/updates to my personal monthly CF from the last blog. Here it is:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Income:
Earned- $2100
Passive- $0

Expenses:
Transport- $300
Food- $300
Parents- $500
Laptop loan- $192
CC loan- $138
Handphone bills- $150

Assets:
Frd 1 (Arm) owes- $304
Frd 2 (Reg) owes- $88
Frd 3 (Pris) owes- $20
Frd 4 (Kev) owes- $20
Frd 5 (Z X ) owes- $50
Frd 6 (L P) owes- $500
Frd 7 (Reg) owes- $88
Frd 8 (Typ) owes- $140
Work Transport claim - $22

Liabilities:
Laptop loan- $3840 (20 more months to go)
CC loan- $2760 (20 more months to go)

Cashflow:
$520

COH:
$577
--------------------------------------------------------------------
And out of my $520 of cashflow, i've decided to do these:

"Savings" piggy bank:
15 years saving plans with bank 1- $200
Accident plan- $65

"Investments" piggy bank:
$200

"Charity" piggy bank:
$55

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow...bad management...realise i shld do more to reduce my transport,food and handphone bill expenses. So that it will help me have more cashflow to put into my "Investment" piggy banks. I will do that from next month on!

So many things I'd like to do like going for diving, takin up stock and share courses as well as real estate courses. Basically invest in courses that will up my financial intelligence.

Oh yes, i also wanna acknowleadge the few friends that I got to know when i play 101 online. I have learned lessons from them and I will try to schedule time to have everyone to play together. They are (sequenced in order of when I know them):

Sharon Y. from Taiwan. Same time as me.
Cameleon from Ireland. Behind me by 9hours.
Netsmurf from Australia. Ahead of me by 3hours.
Jodaveowen from Toronto. Behind me by 13hours.
Cr8ton from Atlanta. Behind me by 13 hours.

I will look forward to know more guys out there and will arrange matches/games to be played. OK, I'm playing 101 with Sharon and cr8ton while writing this blog. Oh, sharon left..now I'm only playing with cr8ton.

Gosh..i wonder why sharon can score 990 for 101, didn't get a chance to ask her before she went offline. I've never gotten that high. My max is only 920. If anyone is reading this, can you please advise what constitutes to the scores and how should i play to get such high scores.

Will be meeting up my financial adviser on thursday to get another savings plan and another this friday to analyse how I've done so far. Will give an update of my analysis on friday if it is out then.

Alrite..that's all for now. After playing this game with cr8ton, i will go to bed...it's 12.58AM,2nd March now. Have to wake up later at 5.00AM later..gee~

~PoOf~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home