Thursday, March 03, 2005

Stock and shares!

Woah! Yes, my next step of financial education is heading there! I have signed up to attend a preview seminar last night. It was from http://www.wealth-mentor.com.The coach is Mirriam MacWilliams and she is teaching how to trade in the US market. She has been trading for awhile now, 4-5 years. She made her first million in the US stock within 18 motnhs and turned it into her second million by the 24th month!!!

The course has a 4 day full hands on trading and there after, it gives a 6 months locally! The local advisers will teach and guide you if you are stuck. This is very important to me as I feel that having a support group is very important. Not only that, we have half a year of teleconference support, phone call support, weekly reports from herself direct from the states. It will state what she is investing in and why, so this lady here is actually walking her talk! But this course is hell expensive! It costs SGD$5100!!! Argh! But i really really want to attend it. I have a very strong gut feel about this seminar, just like when i heard about RK's seminar in Singapore. I feel it will benefit me alot.

Since the next course starts in July. I made a down payment of $425. Thereafter, negotiated with the event organiser to do the rest of the 11 months deductions from July onwards as I am pretty short of cash and time now to attend the upcoming course over this weekend.

Well, i guess for the next few months my "investment" piggy banks will be channeling into this new course. I actually signed up for a diving course this coming good friday but I guess I have to cancel it. I have to set my priorities. I can always take my diving classes when I earn more. I want to take it by age 25! But for now, it's investing on my head! Increase my FQ and be financially free by 35 so I can dedicate my life to volunteer work!

Oh, as stated in my first post, a group of friends and I started this non profit environmental organisation (http://www.eco-singapore.org) and jut to update everyone, it's doing swell! Anyone who likes to write for an environmental cause do feel free to email me as our team is coming up with a new e-newsletter to educate the public and get them to be more environmental concious.

That's all for now. I have to go work. It's 0700H, 3rd March 2005 here. Will write again. Cheerios!

~ZoOoOooming Off to worK~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home