Saturday, March 12, 2005

MLM...and learning Real Estate!

It was the thursday that just passed. 10th March 2005. Have made arrangements to meet a friend who is in the local multi level marketing company. His name is Edwin and he really is a great person. He keeps meeting me up to share the system in this company and how I can build my business with them. They deal in health products. They have training courses for the members. I am really keen to join them. I want to know more about their training program and I want learn from it. I want to learn how to sell.

There are 3 ways of joining the company, firstly as an AP. This is free but one is only entitles to buy their products. Next is TP. This costs about SGD$500. Here, one can start to recruit members and form teams to work towards a sales quota to get bonuses (Which comes from a a part of the company's overall profit). Lastly, it is to join as a WP. This costs SGD$5,500! This allows you to be the whole seller for the company, which means a WP can buy the products at a much lower rate...wholesale! One can also recruit people to work as a team. And upon hitting the team quota, they will get more share compared to the TP.

I'd really want to join as a WP so I can start to do more! But am currently short of cash especially when only not long ago I just signed up for a stock options course for this coming July which caused me SGD$5,100. However, one can climb up to WP from AP. 8AP = 1 TP, 4TP = 1WP. But it will takes a longer time. And of course, I want to do it in a shorter time. I told him my prob, so he just adviced me to join as an AP first as his team and when I have more cash on hands, then I go for the WP. Which means meanwhile, I can go for the courses conducted by this MLM company!

All the above membership in the MLM company does not include the course fees. So if I'd want to attend one of the course, it will cost a certain fee. But the course is made as such that one has to be at a certain level before being able to attend the course so that one can get the RIGHT kind of training for his/her level. The very first course, SCS, will cost SGD$288. A 3 days course. I will be attending the one in April.

Oh yes, before I went to meet up Edwin, I had made an appointment to a school to find out more about the real estate course they are conducting. I was really impressed by the coverage of the topics. And upon completing the course, one will be an OFFICIAL real estate agent in SINGAPORE! This means other than learning more about real estate, I can earn by being an agent too! I really love the course and it only costs SGD$750. I will be signing up for this course! Cheers!

Wow, Thursday was really a very rewarding day! I was given so much opportunities! And I'm glad I had made decisions onthese opportunities to learn more in order to move towards my financial freedom!

I have been reading and listening "Choose to be rich" and I will be finishing it by this weekend. There, I'll give my reviews.Meanwhile, I'll still keep on playing both 101 and 202 ONLINE!

Till my next blog,
Cheerios!

14th March 2005, 1101Hrs... signing off~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home