Tuesday, January 10, 2006

SUPERMAN


supershield
Originally uploaded by wilson_ang81.

My Idol since young. The insignia of justice and truth. I guess that's why I always try to be one and don't stop working, sleeping only about 3 hours to maximum of 5 daily. Think it's catching up on me. Recently, I have to have more rest and my health has failed me. I need to live a more healthy and disciplined lifestyle.

Nonetheless, I will still work like one. To make a difference to this world and to save this planet by doing my little part to create a sustainable lifestyle and culture.

Superman Returns will hit the big screen on 31st June 2006. I can't wait! Thou the actor don't resemble Christopher Reeves, but well, he looks ok. Reeves has lived up to my image of Superman. He is one by himself and his dream and passionate is something I will never cease to remember and learn from.

Check out the show at http://www.supermanreturns.com


Tatazzzzz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home