Sunday, June 25, 2006

Love

While doing my search, I have also gone home more often now and try to strike more conversations with my parent and some of my relatives. I took a walk back at my own "hometown" slowly. I began to see alot of things I never saw before. Many things have changed. People have grown up and alot of them have moved on. New faces appeared. But there are also things that remained the same, like some of the coffeeshop stall owners. I began to question myself why are they still around and doing what they do when their children have all grown up and they can have a relaxed life where they can travel the world. I see glimpses of happiness at these coffeeshops as they engage in the little conversations within themselves. They started to share their own stories in life and what it used to be like. It was a great. Slowly, my relationship with my family members seem to have strengthen as I slowly begin to see what they think from others and themselves. they too have also slowly come to terms with what I am doing and began to support my dream by constantly sharing with me ideas they have.

I miss those good old days where we do not need to think too much and just do what we feel without knowing our limits. I remember jumping off three stories and survived. I was trying to mimick Superman. It's a small example of how as a kid, we dare to make mistakes. We do not think too much, we just do it. Gut feel. I was lucky to not have injured any part of my body. But hey, it has always been the case. I guess I am blessed because I have been involved in my share of accidents, but I have always walked away unhurt. To quote my friend, "Wilson, you are indestructable and you are very destructive." I have to agree with him on the later especially I too have my own share of things that I have spoilt which seems impossible by most people.

All this search seems to be going well as I also rekindled the childhood in me. I still remember how I always was talking to these aunties and uncles. I felt like a kid again. I felt warmth. I also feel I want to do more for them. I wish I could. Perhaps one step at a time. Now, I'd focus on the environment. There is so much love going on and I really hope this will never end. I felt it and I hope everyone feels it. I want to make this world a better place. By the small things I do, I hope there will be ripple effects to affect people who will do the same. By the small things we do, I hope we can reach a tipping point.

Just a thinker for the readers..."Love is about giving, when was the last time you give in to your partner?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'day Wil :-)

How's things? How's your trading going, since the wealth mentors course? Hope you've stuck with it.

Keep up the inspiration!

Cheers / Ben

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home